To cultivate a familial community for young adults that facilitates social gatherings, spiritual growth, and empowerment for kingdom usefulness.
Gather (Hebrews 10:24-25)
● Bi-Weekly Biblical Discussions: Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday @7pm.
● Social Gatherings: Social events/activities held on or off campus. (at least once a month)
● Young Adult Connections: Attend the service of, or collaborate with, another young adult ministry. (quarterly)
Grow (Ephesians 4:11-16)
● Bible Study Application: Every biblical discussion will be followed by a scripture devotion and practical application challenge.
● Prayer & Accountability: Encourage every young adult to commit to having and being a prayer and accountability partner.
● Small Group Participation: Encourage participation in small groups. (demographic is optional) (Meet at least twice a month)
Glorify (Ephesians 1:9-14)
● Outreach Opportunities: Events and opportunities to serve the community. (At least once a month)
● Church Involvement: Opportunities to join and/or serve other ministries/initiatives of the church.
● Kingdom Priority: Commitment to consistent attendance, giving, and service to the church.